My blog is called ThatGirlisFunny2 now because I let my original domain name expire. Yes, someone purchased my domain. So, I updated my domain name with a 2. I still talk about things that amuse me and, of course, mixed martial arts.
The biggest change is the addition of “DramaGuru Revelation” posts. DramaGuru is a science-fiction game that I created as a fun and interesting, creative problem-solving tool.
Check out my new “DramaGuru Revelation” comic book series!
As I write more posts, I’ll put them on both blogs for #DramaGuru players who are interested in keeping up with the game.
Welcome to my thatgirlisfunny world!
I created thatgirlisfunny as a platform for sharing my philosophy for how to live a happy life. Basically, it’s a reminder to have fun. Life is serious business and things go wrong sometimes.
That’s all the more reason for injecting fun – in small doses – throughout the day. Happiness is built on small moments adding up to having a smile light up your face most of the time instead of only when your team scores.
If you’re willing to invest time reading my posts and implementing my suggestions, I guarantee that you’ll be happier. At the very least, you’ll find some new and interesting things to talk about. Your friends will notice and wonder what you’re up to, “When did you get so funny? Have you always been funny and I just didn’t notice?”
Like most women, I have my different moods. With that in mind, I have three different categories of posts.
- Funny – like haha, chuckle, chuckle
- Mellow – like oh, that’s really insightful. She’s so wise.
- Grunge – my wilder side. A nod to the fighter in all of us.
Join in wherever you feel most comfortable. You’ll find tabs for different categories at the top of this page. Click on the one that best fits your mood today. Click here for the most recent posts.
10 ways to build being happy and having fun into your daily routine
1. Find humor in difficult situations – it’s always there.
2. Spend time with people who laugh WITH you, not AT you or AT other people.
3. Let some of your friends be different from you.
4. Get to know people who willingly take risks
5. Stop complaining. Just give it up. Stop doing it.
6. Spend less time gossiping about other people.
7. Make yourself laugh…even if no one else is around.
8. Set some new goals that aren’t work related.
9. Do something that makes someone else laugh.
10. Do something fun or funny every day.
“This is the first time I have ever met a ninja comedienne. I didn’t realise it was possible to get a black belt in funny!” Simon Holmes
“Witty, intelligent and creative! That girl has IT!” AskCherlock
“Great Blog. Well done. Excellent content. Strong visuals and well written.” Dr. James A. Lee
“Nice blog you have there, I must say it’s Fantastic” Hesham
From @CommentLuv to @thatgirlisfunny “Your site is full of interesting posts!” Andy Bailey
From @JoannaSutter to @thatgirlisfunny
“fierce and funny = another loyal follower! I can’t wait to dive in to your site!” Fitness and Spice