Need help with a sticky situation?
I’ll help you analyze your situation and develop a game plan with you. For a small fee, of course.
Interested in being a Guest Contributor on ThatGirlisFunny2?
Send full post and I will publish – as long as your topic and writing fit in well with other posts on this blog.
- original content or a re-post of a great blog post
- funny, mixed martial arts or healthy, stay young tips
- grunge (lots of room for consideration here)
- your experience playing “DramaGuru”
Other Questions or Comments? Do you have a story you’d like to share? Tweet me @thatgirlisfunny
I look forward to hearing from you – Cheryl Ragsdale
What information is collected?
Information is collected when you register on this site, receive new post notifications, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When registering on this site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address..You may, however, visit this site anonymously by not providing any information.
What is your information used for?
- Any of the information collected from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps to respond to your individual needs
- To improve the website
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails: If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails updating you on the latest happenings on thatgirlisfunny2.com Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.
Are cookies used?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Cookies are used to keep track of advertisements and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction to offer better site experience and tools in the future.
Is information disclosed to outside parties?
Your personally identifiable information is not sold, traded or transferred to outside parties . This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Information is released when it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
If third-party products or services are offered on this website, these third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of this site and welcome any feedback about these other sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
This site is in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Your personal information will not be distributed to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page. This applies to anyone who has registered with ThatGirlisFunny2.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
This site is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). No information is collected from anyone under 13 years of age. This website is directed to people who are at least 13 years of age or older.